Saturday, September 6, 2008

Darn that someone who got it before me ! T.T

Random, Funny and Crazy facts that's true

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (OK, so that would be a good thing.)




But they poop a lot more xD !

but it's Cool! It is the toilet for elephant and there is a pipe at the back so they do not have to clean out the poo!


Anyway, today, I can't drink water/soda because my muscles were tight. And if you poke them, which I did, they'd hurt a little.

Boy Oh Boy, Someone won the Stacker machine before me. I could have gotten another Wii. Something's weird, he didn't choose anything expensive there but a PSP.

I mean, Wii cost $249.99 and a Xbox 360 cost $349. Why did he choose a PSP that cost $199.99 ?

I have no idea lol, but oh well. There will be a next time =) *evil grin*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you win something, give it to me!!
Free hw for a month :P
(seriously consider it though!)