Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Patrick from spongebob doesn't have a brain O.o ~


RANDOM, FUNNY, and CRAZY FACTS that's true.


Starfish have NO BRAINS. (I know some people like that too.)



Anyway, I have been working my butt off for my homework. I've been working on it for at least five hours and right now I'm really really really really really really really really tired.

About my VAIO® Laptop, the speed of it is really fast.

And the girl in my Dream tied her hair back!
(Sometimes I wonder if god is playing around with me, he allows me to remember some part but not other parts of it) but anyways, I don't know why I'm remembering parts by parts each day.

I guess I'm pretty tired today since I played basketball during 6th period today. Nothing exciting with my blog =P.

(Oh yeah, A freshman walked up to me for a basketball challenge xD, You guess the result)

Good night ~ Best Regards from Davidson Zhang Hock Seng a.k.a Dream

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you're mean!!
You really shouldn't be picking on Patrick, who's the smart one by NOT taking a bizillion AP classes!
You just lost 5 points in my book :)

Davidson Zhang said...

I'm talking about the Patrick on Spongebob.....

Anonymous said...

LOL I know man, I'm just messing with you xD