Sunday, September 7, 2008

Waking up with a laugh !

Random, Funny and Crazy facts that's true

Guinness World Records holds the record for being the book most stolen from Public Libraries. (Lol, They gotta hold a record for something too right ? xD)


Anyway, Today has been fine so far. I woke up with a laugh since my Dream was funny =)
And I still gotta draw Grendel LoLz.

*Hours later*

I'm done with Grendel's drawing. Done with French Essay and woah, a lot of other stuff.

I'm kind of sleepy right now since it's 9:56PM. My muscles are still sore and OMG, I still gotta work out tomorrow at Pre-Season Track.

And to "Wei Tze", I just started Blogging ! xD

2 comments:

Jessie said...

hahahhaha..

the guiness book of records sets a record that should be in the guiness book of records for they set a record themselves :P hahaha

Davidson Zhang said...

LOL EXACTLY !