Monday, September 8, 2008

Bingo, Felicia did it !


Ouch ! This morning, I got kicked by Felicia. I guess she kicked me on the right spot, where even though it's a light kick, my whole leg feels numbs afterward and right now, I can't walk properly lol.

Yes, she's going to need to get me a wheelchair because she caused me this injury =P.

Well, right now, it hurts to walk or run so oh well. And we need to be outside for Track and Field tomorrow. I'm dead.


I still gotta finish my French homework, Calculus homework, and English essay. w00t, what a nice school.

Anyway, it's "Random, Funny and Crazy facts that's true" time.
Wearing headphones for an hour increases the bacteria in your ear 700 times.(Woah, 700 times, not a small amount =) so, stop listening to music using headphones!)

Today's workout wasn't better than fridays. In fact, Coach Luna increased our time from 20 seconds to 30 seconds each. My arm feels like it's dead when we were ready to do push ups.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You say that but you listen to more music than most people i know. Heck, you even have a virtual ipod on your blog...