Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Shirley !

Happy Birthday Shirley Chan !



I'm wishing you another year,
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness.

May your wish come true.


RANDOM, FUNNY, and CRAZY FACTS that's true.
A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder who was paid to figure that out.)

Today was a tiring day for me. I had a lot of homework. It killed a lot of my brain cells to be honest. And I don't feel well right now, not knowing the reason.

I miss Malaysia since all of my childhood friends are there, but I know I'd see them again.



Right ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when i went to malaysia like 10+ years ago, those two buildings didn't even exist.

Davidson Zhang said...

It is there long before we were born Kitty O.o ~!