Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day!


Happy Labor Day, or Days, Americans !
Everyone's having their fun holiday when I'm at home finishing off my homework for French, AP Government, AP Biology, and AP Calculus.

Studying for Calculus is pretty much an easy BUT boring job to do.
School's starting again tomorrow and we're having quizzes for AP Biology again, but those are easy A's since it's only Prefix/Suffix.

RANDOM, FUNNY, and CRAZY FACTS that's true.

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
(I know some people like that.)

Oh, I kinda remember a little about my Dream. Her hair was straight and long.

*Updates*
Sometimes I wonder why I work so hard for, to get into Honors and AP classes, but oh well, I should let those thoughts fly away.

Anyway, Back to topic. Have been working with Tiffany Tham on AP Biology's Worksheet. It was a murder for both of us.
The good news is, WE HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW. We would be able to die together.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure whether you meant "some people like that" OR "some people ARE like that" xD
Oh and btw, it's to be continueD

Davidson Zhang said...

About my Dream ?

Anonymous said...

Yes, your dream Mr. Zhang!